Personal Correspondence: Incoming 2.7.113

TO: Silver Night, Utopian Ideal
FROM: Dr Nolikka Toin
AT: 09:38 2.7.113
STATUS: Recieved


Captain Night,

Thank you for taking the time to let me know the outcome, and I apologize for the tardiness of my response, which has been delayed by factors beyond my control.

While the sentence is not one I would have expected the corporation to agree to, I am sure all relevant factors have been taken into account and a decision made in the corporate interest.

I have enclosed a preliminary analysis of our team's latest work. I believe you will find the proposed solution to the transition to the Mondmuggar equivalences interesting, although it is purely theoretical at this point. I would be glad to receive any suggestions you might have on the topic.

Sincerely,

Dr Nolikka Toin

No comments:

Post a Comment