Journal 8/21/11

I was shopping at one of the malls off the Crystal Boulevard for some new cloths in case I go down-planet somewhere - I guess I'm getting into this decadent podder thing - and I ran into Cia. It's ironic, but it seems sometimes like we don't see each other as much now that we're in the same corporation, sometimes.

Anyway, it was really nice to catch up. We moved along our rather insidious plan, which was irresistible after the gossip. I got to try Jin-Mei food, and a new sort of tea that seems like it has spices in it or something. In any case, it was quite good.

I told her a little about when I joined the Guristas, how fucked up I was at first, what with everything. How Sarakai helped me. Little about Sarakai too, for all I don't know all the details myself.

Apparently Killjoy Desher was taking Camille on a tour of some kind of explosives factory or something. I am a little... nervous, about that. Still, I suppose he is an expert, and Camille is sharp, for all her enthusiasm.

We talked about family. I guess Silver explained to Cia, about what family means. I'm surprised she didn't know. Apparently the way he put it was that there is family and everyone else is dust. I think it upset Cia, a little, but that's not going to stop me from doing what needs to be done, whatever the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment