Journal 1/30/12

Went to a picnic at this little park on the BTA station. Cia and Cami were there, and a pilot from Gradient I hadn't met before, Erin. Eva and KJ dropped by too, and then hurried off - alliance business I'm sure.

It was nice, though. Grass and trees, and chatting with family and friends. Cami playing on the playgroud equipment and scraping up her knee. I felt a bit like I was on some Gallente sitcom. Not in a bad way, though.

Erin had mentioned she knew how to make ice cream, and everyone seemed to think it was a good idea. We stopped by this little shop where Erin had gotten strawberries for the picnic to get supplies: Chocolate, more strawberries, cream, milk, sugar, eggs... I think that was everything.

We went back to Erin's hangar - she has a sort of little living area aboard her Rifter, quite nice, and Cia and I chopped up the stuff, and they mixed it all together, and she poured in liquid nitrogen, and voila! Ice cream. It was delicious. I think I might like to try it sometime using a bigger bowl. Cia said she has some sort of giant mixer...

Anyway, it was a hell of a time. Also, Cia mentioned she visited Gottii's lodge on Matar somewhere. It sounds like she had fun. He seems like a nice guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment